Iyengar yoga helps youth grow to their full potential. Their body, mind, senses, emotions, behavior and intelligence benefit from the practice. According to Forbes, yoga has been shown to redirect attention, improve concentration and increase self-control. Additionally it endows youth with reliable and healthy coping mechanisms in the face of stress and trauma. Youth yoga classes are taught in a sensitive, supportive and inclusive environment. It is a fun, energetic, and creative experience.
– Stiff bodies get supple, supple bodies get strong.
– Focus improves, which leads to better learning.
– Relaxing, thereby improves relationships.
– Instills courage & decreases lethargy
– Builds self confidence.
– Improves circulation, respiration & digestion.
– Promotes healthy joint development.
– Increases energy levels.
– Strengthens nerves.
– Nourishes endocrine system.
Occasionally I do youth or family workshops. And there is always the option of doing a youth private at my Venice home studio.
Youth Yoga Media
Read more about my work
Upcoming Youth Yoga Workshops
Find dates and locations
Youth Yoga Privates
Learn more about a private
IYILA’s 30TH Anniversary Celebration Youth Demonstration, 2015